Indication of Lords Sulphur Ointment:
- Skin affections
- Itching with redness of skin
- Red skin, often covered with loose, silver-colored scales, itchy and painful.
- Nails crumble or detach from the nail bed, scales or crust on the scalp.
- Psoriasis of hands, Psoriasis is a common skin condition. The extra skin cells form scales and red patches that are itchy and sometimes painful. Patches on your elbows, knees, scalp, back, face, palms and feet, but they can show up on other parts of your body.
- Pimply eruption, pustules
Lords ointments or gels are external applications used for external complaints. Oils and Ointments are easily penetrating and absorbed easily and gives good results.
Application of Lords Sulphur Ointment :
Apply Lords Sulphur Ointment externally twice daily on clean and dried affected area.