Indications of Lords Mensorite Syrup
- Helps to regulate tardy and delayed menses.
- Functional Amenorrhea in young girls with backache
- Painful and irregular menstruation
Action of Ingredients used in Lords Mensorite Syrup
- Pulsatilla N. Q: Helps in suppressed menses from wet feet, nervous debility. Tardy menses. Too late, scanty, thick, dark, clotted, changeable, intermittent menses. Useful in amenorrhea.
- Pinus Lamb. Q: It has an action on the menstrual function, restoring menses when suppressed, removes painful sensations resulting from suppression.
- Gossypium H. Q: Gossypium will relieve tardy menses, especially with sensation that the flow is about to start and yet does not do so. Suppressed menstruation. Menses too watery. Backache, weight and dragging in pelvis.
- Caulophyllum t. Ø: Spasmodic and severe pains, which fly in all directions; shivering, without progress; false pains.
Dosage of Lords Mensorite Syrup
1 to 2 tablespooon with water twice a day
The genesis of Lord's emanates from the era of 1970s when its management was the largest importer and distributor of German Homoeopathic medicines in India. The high cost and logistical hurdles of imported medicines prompted the idea of manufacturing quality medicines in India. Next logical culmination was establishment of a manufacturing unit way back in 1986. We were among the pioneers to introduce Patent formulations and Homoeopathic cosmetics. Soon after the success of Patent formulations the full range of generic medicines was introduced. Today we provide widest range of Mother Tinctures, Dilutions, Triturations and Generic Ointments.