Ferrum Lacticum 1x,
Ammon Acetate 1x,
Nat Phos. 1x,
Kali. Phos. 1x,
Citric Acid 1x,
Acid Phos. 1x,
Syrup base, Alcohol Content 5.4% v/v.
About Ferrum Forte Tonic
Ferrum forte tonic raises 0.67gm% of haemoglobin in 5.6 weeks which is clinically proven.Homoeopathic preparation which:
- Corrects Anaemia due to blood loss.
- Fulfils increased natural demand of Iron in pregnancy.
- Aids absorption of Iron from food.
- Improves appetite.
- Normalizes haemoglobin level of blood.
- No side effects.
Dosage/Directions Ferrum Forte Tonic:
- Adults: 1 tablespoonful, three times a day.
- Children: 1 teaspoonful, three times a day.