- Usage of arnica extract rejuvenates your scalp and stimulates the hair follicles, helping to strengthen your hair and preventing it from failing prematurely.
- Arnica is combined with other ingredients like calendula and jaborandi in homeopathic Arnica Montana shampoos to provide soft and manageable hair.
- Arnica is used at a concentration of 1% to 2% in hair care products. Being an antibiotic, it can effectively cure scalp infections.
- It strengthens each and every hair strand and helps prevent split ends and premature graying of hair.
- All you need to do is massage arnica hair oil on your scalp from the roots to the tips before going to bed and wash off the next morning.
- This will nourish your hair and prevent these problems by providing the required nutrition to your hair follicles.
- Arnica cleanses the excess oil and sebum from the scalp, giving it a natural shine. By removing dirt, debris, and oil from the scalp, it also helps combat dandruff and itchiness.
- This also helps in preventing tangled and rough hair.