Composition of Lords Acid Chryso Ointment:
Acid Chryso 1x 5% w/w
Ointment base q.s(White Petrolatum, Paraffin & Lanolin)
Application of Lords Acid Chryso Ointment:
Apply the cream after cleaning on the affected part. Apply twice a day for better results.
Other indication of Lords acid chryso ointment
- Red skin, often covered with loose, silver-colored scales, itchy and painful.
- Nails crumble or detach from the nail bed, scales or crust on the scalp.
- Acts as a powerful irritant so used successfully in skin diseases especially in psoriasis.
- Violent itching, thighs, legs and back of ears, Dry, scaly eruption, Lemon- Coloured Crust.
- Has a particular tendency to develop the skin phase of internal disorders, skin rough persistent dryness of portions of skin unaffected by eczema.
- Eruptions, oozing out a sticky exudation, Unhealthy skin.
- Dry and weeping eczema with irritation and itching of the skin.
- It helps to increase reactivity of skin